Diese Webseite benutzt in einigen Bereichen Cookies um die Nutzung der Seite durch Besucher besser zu verstehen. Weitere Informationen
Dear visitors of our internet portal,
We look forward to your visit to our website. So that you feel safe and comfortable when visiting our web pages, we would like to inform you about the handling of your data according to 13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Responsible for this website is the
OTTO DÖRNER GmbH & Co.KG
fax: (040) 54 885-146
We store the IP address provided by your web browser strictly for a period of seven days in the interest of detecting, limiting and eliminating attacks on our websites. After this period, we delete or anonymize the IP address. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. of GDPR.
When you visit our web pages, so-called usage data for statistical purposes are temporarily stored on our web server as a protocol in order to improve the quality of our web pages. This record consists of
The mentioned log data are only saved anonymously.
You have the opportunity to contact us via a web form. To use our contact form we need your name and your e-mail address. You may or may not provide further information.
The legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. of GDPR. Your data will be processed to answer your request. If you do not wish this, you can object to this at any time with us, e.g. by e-mail to email@example.com. Your data will be deleted if you are no longer required to process the request and as far as the non-statutory retention periods are concerned. Your data are not transferred to third parties.
Data transmission to third parties
We transfer your data within the scope of an order processing acc. Art. 28 GDPR to a service provider who supports us in hosting our websites and related processes. Our service providers are strictly bound to our instructions and contractually obliged.
By accessing maps from Google Maps, information about your use (especially the IP address of your computer) can be transmitted to and stored by Google Inc. servers in the United States. OTTO DÖRNER GmbH & Co. KG has no influence on the further processing of data by Google Inc. If you do not agree to the data processing provided by Google Inc., please do not use the card or deactivate the Java Script function in your browser for a limited view.
1) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
2) You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) Download and install the available browser plugin.
3) You can additionally prevent collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set, which permanently prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. If you want to set the opt-out cookie now, please click here.
Your rights as a user
As a user, you have the right to request information about what data is stored about you and for what purpose this storage takes place. In addition, you may let correct incorrect data or delete data that is not permitted or no longer necessary to store. For information, requests or suggestions on data protection, we are available for you.
When processing your personal data, the GDPR grants you certain rights as a website user:
1) Right to information (Article 15 GDPR): You have the right to ask for confirmation of the processing of personal data concerning you; If this is the case, you have a right to information about these personal data and to the information listed in Article 15 GDPR.
2) Right to rectification and cancellation (Articles 16 and 17 GDPR): You have the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect personal data concerning you and, if necessary, the completion of incomplete personal data. You also have the right to demand that personal data relating to you be deleted immediately, provided one of the reasons listed in Article 17 GDPR is met. For example, when the data is no longer needed for the purposes pursued.
3) Right to limitation of processing (Article 18 GDPR): You have the right to demand the restriction of processing if one of the conditions listed in Art. 18 GDPR is met. For example, if you objected to processing for the duration of any examination.
4) Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR): In certain cases, which are listed in detail in Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission of this data to a third party.
5) Right of objection (Article 21 GDPR): Are data based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (data processing for the protection of legitimate interests), you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons that arise from your particular situation. We will then no longer process the personal data unless there are evidently compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority: You have according to Art. 77 GDPR the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of the data concerning you is contrary to data protection regulations. In particular, the right of appeal may be invoked by a supervisory authority in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
In order to protect your data against unwanted access as comprehensively as possible, we take technical and organizational measures. We use an encryption method on our website. Your information will be transferred from your computer to our server and vice versa via the Internet via TLS encryption. You will recognize this by the fact that the lock symbol is closed in the status bar of your browser and the address bar starts with https: //.
Data Protection Officer
Our company data protection officer is at your disposal for information or suggestions concerning data protection:
Herr Dr. Uwe Schläger
datenschutz nord GmbH
Phone: +49 421 69 66 32 0